Normally the answer to this question is ‘No’. However a Deed of Variation may be exercised within two years of the testator’s death to amend the terms of a Will, but only with the agreement of all the residuary beneficiaries. There may also be instances where the court could make a judgement on your Will. This can happen if your Will is challenged and have not been fair to your wife/husband or partner (or even your ex wife/husband). The Court can change your Will under the Inheritance Act 1995.